They are degrading me-Wajackoyah threatens to skip presidential debates
Wajackoyah criticized prejudice towards presidential candidates with lower popularity ratings during a KTN interview.
According to Wajackoyah, two discussions have been planned: one that will have Deputy President William Ruto and ODM leader Raila Odinga, while the other will feature David Mwaure Waihiga of the Agano party and Wajackoyah.
Wajackoyah stated, “I have credible information from those who are arranging for the presidential debate to hold a so-called mini poll so that they can pair Raila with Ruto and me with Mwaure, thinking that we are the most stupid,” Wajackoyah said.
“They are degrading me and Mwaure. Does it mean that we are the last remnants of society? I want us to have a head-on debate. What is wrong with all of us having the same podium.”
Wajackoyah stated that if his issues are not addressed, he
will not attend.
Therefore, he said, “So by subjecting me with Mwaure on one side and the other to on another side I will not go, Mwaure will be on his own,” he said.
On Tuesday, July 26, the presidential debate of 2022 will take place. Read More

Comments
Post a Comment